Tuesday, February 5, 2013

How to apply for the AA-T Studio Arts degree in spring 2013

Students: The AA-T Studio Arts degree is so new, that you have to apply for it a little differently than the standard AA degree. Here's how:

Students wanting to graduate with the degree in the Spring, should write the degree on the form they turn into Admissions & Records for graduation. 

(The AA-T Studio Arts degree will be listed in the 2012-13 catalog addendum (on-line), and the degree will be added to Degree Works for the Fall.)